Now Open: Our Dental Office Safety Precautions during the COVID-19 Pandemic
Welcome back! We have missed you all and can’t wait to see you and catch up!
At our practice, we have always made patient safety a top priority by adhering to the sanitation and infection control guidelines put forth by the American Dental Association and OSHA.
During these unusual times, our team is implementing additional guidelines to protect our patients, their families, and our staff.
● We ask that you take your temperature before leaving for the appointment. If you have an elevated temperature please let us know as we will likely need to reschedule you until you’ve been without a fever for
● We ask that you call to reschedule your appointment if you feel sick or have COVID-19 symptoms.
● Contact us by phone once you arrive at the office, and we will alert you when it’s time to come in.
● We will take your temperature upon arrival for your appointment.
● We are having everyone swish with an oral rinse before and after appointments.
● Please brush your teeth before you arrive at the dental office.
● We ask that you come alone to your appointment. If you require an escort, we ask that they remain in their vehicle to reduce the number of people in the office.
● Please wear a mask in office common areas – those when you enter and leave.
● Maintain six feet between yourself and other patients.
● Our staff will wear protective equipment such as gloves, masks, safety glasses, and gowns for everyone’s safety.
● Our staff will disinfect common areas of the dental office between each patient – welcome areas, restrooms, chairs, and consult rooms.
● We have removed magazines and toys from the office for your safety.
● The front office staff will wear masks to protect patients.
● When you check out, step out to the waiting area and we will check you out from behind the window.
If you are wondering whether it is safe to return to the dental office, we want to reassure you that our dental office cleanliness and sanitation have always exceeded the required standards to prevent the spread of any illness. The additional measures we are putting in place will further improve patient and staff safety.
If you have any questions regarding the safety or necessity of your dental appointment, please call us at 302-994-2660, and we will be happy to help.